Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mom Down! Mom Down!

UUUGGGHHHHH! I don't sick very often, but when I do...I DO!!!  I have the flu, strep throat, and an ear infection.  Why not? Today I wanted to give up.  Working 3 days with the flu has finally caught up to me on top of not sleeping last night is doing me in.  I am tired, cranky, and miserable.  I was short, rude and abrupt.  Now that the night has calmed down I feel bad but there is not a way to apolagize to everyone.  I was mean to half of the staff at the Dr.  (I absolutely do feel bad because I work at a Dr. and know how that goes.) However, I find it insanely stupid that when my appointment was at 3 it was after 4 before they even called me back.  I expect that at a walk in clinic, but for crying out loud I made an appointment. Then Rylee did not want to obey.  Nothing big, just small things, but those add up when you don't feel good.  Poor thing, I wasn't very patient.  Bed time couldn't come soon enough. Apologies will be issued tomorrow.  As much as I want to lay around and do nothing I can't.  I must go from sick to mommy when I wake up in the mornig. Tomorrow is Hannah Banana's Birthday and it WILL be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment